Secure your hotel before Jan. 3. With registration anticipated to double that of 2023's event, we strongly encourage you to book your hotel ASAP before rooms sell out!
Consider the PLUS Package:
45+ SpaceCom | Space Congress Conference Sessions
SpaceCom | Space Congress Keynotes, General Sessions & TINA Talks
- All Space Mobility Conference Sessions
- SpaceCom Expo Floor for All Three Days
- Commercial Space Week Welcome Reception
- 2 Complimentary Drink Tickets at Welcome Reception
- Daily Breakfasts & Lunches
SpaceCom | Space Congress is the premier, global commercial space event that attracts thousands of space professionals and the industry's boldest leaders from the commercial, spaceport, and defense sectors.
As part of Commercial Space Week, SpaceCom | 50th Space Congress brings together the entire space ecosystem including sub and prime contractors from commercial industry, international agencies and organizations, end-use markets, major government branches such as NASA, the DoD, the United States Space Force and Space Systems Command, spaceports from around the world, and so many more.
This is the central resource for accelerating the construction of our space infrastructure and capabilities to:
- Ensuring Defense Capabilities & Supporting Our National Defense Strategy
- Creating an Intelligence-Driven Presence in Space
- Building Agile Launch Capabilities
- Supporting On-Orbit Servicing
- Establishing a Global Spaceport Network
- Empowering Exploration & Scientific Research
- Connecting End-Users with Competitive Capabilities
- Creating Sustainable Solutions for the Planet
- Protecting and Enhancing the Quality of Life for Humankind
- Driving More Space Access Overall
- And More
SpaceCom is produced in partnership with the 50th Space Congress, the long-standing event produced by the Canaveral Council of Technical Societies (CCTS) in partnership with NASA-Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
SpaceCom’s engaging show floor includes products and services from global companies that enable forward progress for all of our space projects. Solutions and innovations that can change the way you do business and the way you think will be on display.
The SpaceCom | Space Congress Experience
The conference program is hyper-focused on the most pressing issues and biggest opportunities – off-planet and on-planet – to achieve our collective missions in space. Session topics include launch infrastructure & expanding launch cadence, workforce, data & cybersecurity, space debris management, satellites including on-orbit servicing & maneuvering, sustainable solutions, space travel, human space flight and so much more.
Networking and collaboration are the most powerful asset in a partnership-dependent industry like space. Our networking events are designed to authentically connect thousands of commercial, defense and spaceport professionals via formalized networking events, including a Welcome & VIP reception, networking coffee breaks, and more.
COMMERCIAL SPACE WEEK CO-LOCATED EVENTS
January 30, 2024
As the only United States Space Force & Space Systems Command co-sponsored event, top defense officials strategize on addressing current threats and establishing domain authority.